In order to procure a certificate of authority to transact business in this state, a foreign corporation shall make application therefor to the secretary of state, which application shall set forth:
(1) the name of the corporation and the state or country under the laws of which it is organized;
(2) if the name of the corporation does not comply with section 303.05, then the name which it agrees to use in this state;
(3) the address of its proposed registered office in this state and the name of its proposed registered agent in this state;
(4) that it irrevocably consents to the service of process upon it as set forth in section 5.25, or any amendment thereto; and
(5) a statement that the officers executing the application have been duly authorized so to do by the board of directors of the corporation.
Such application shall be made on forms prescribed and furnished by the secretary of state, and shall be executed by its president, vice-president, secretary, or assistant secretary, and delivered to the secretary of state with a certificate of existence from the filing officer in the state, province, or country of incorporation.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes