In order to procure a certificate of authority to transact business in this state, a foreign corporation shall make application therefor to the secretary of state, which application shall set forth:
(1) the name of the corporation and the state or country under the laws of which it is organized;
(2) if the name of the corporation does not comply with section 303.05, then the name which it agrees to use in this state;
(3) the address of its proposed registered office in this state and the name of its proposed registered agent in this state;
(4) that it irrevocably consents to the service of process upon it as set forth in section 5.25, or any amendment thereto;
(5) a statement that the officers executing the application have been duly authorized so to do by the board of directors of the corporation; and
(6) that the corporation has complied with the organizational laws in the jurisdiction in which it is organized.
Such application shall be executed by its president, vice-president, secretary, or assistant secretary.