Allowed claims shall receive distribution under this chapter in the following order of priority and, except as set forth in clause (1), on a pro rata basis:
(1) claims secured by liens on receivership property, which liens are valid and perfected before the time of appointment, to the extent of the proceeds from the disposition of the collateral in accordance with their respective priorities under otherwise applicable law, subject first to reimbursing the receiver for the reasonable and necessary expenses of preserving, protecting, or disposing of the collateral, including allowed fees and reimbursement of reasonable expenses of the receiver and professionals;
(2) actual, necessary costs and expenses incurred during the receivership, other than those expenses allowable under clause (1), including allowed fees and reimbursement of reasonable expenses of the receiver and professionals employed by the receiver under section 576.32;
(3) claims for wages, salaries, or commissions, including vacation, severance, and sick leave pay, or contributions to an employee benefit plan, earned by the claimant within the 90 days before the time of appointment or the cessation of the respondent's business, whichever occurs first, but only to the extent of the dollar amount in effect in United States Code, title 11, section 507(4);
(4) allowed unsecured claims, to the extent of the dollar amount in effect in United States Code, title 11, section 507(7), for each individual, arising from the deposit with the respondent, before the time of appointment of the receiver, of money in connection with the purchase, lease, or rental of property or the purchase of services for personal, family, or household use by individuals that were not delivered or provided;
(5) claims for arrears in amounts owing pursuant to a support order as defined in section 518A.26, subdivision 3;
(6) unsecured claims of governmental units for taxes that accrued before the time of appointment of the receiver;
(7) all other unsecured claims due as of the time of appointment, including the balance due the holders of secured claims to the extent not satisfied under clause (1); and
(8) interest pursuant to section 576.52.
If all of the amounts payable under subdivision 1 have been paid in full, any remaining receivership property shall be returned to the respondent.