Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes


A landlord or the landlord's agent may request expedited temporary relief by bringing an action under section 609.748 or filing a petition for a temporary restraining order, in conjunction with a complaint filed under section 504B.321.

Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes