(a) The board shall establish fees as follows:
(1) application fee, $50;
(2) annual license fee, $100;
(3) athletic trainer certification fee, $25;
(4) athletic trainer duplicate license fee, $20;
(5) late fee, $15;
(6) duplicate license or registration fee, $20;
(7) certification letter fee, $25;
(8) verification fee, $25;
(9) education or training program approval fee, $100;
(10) report creation and generation fee, $60 per hour billed in quarter-hour increments with a quarter-hour minimum; and
(11) examination administrative fee:
(i) half day, $50; and
(ii) full day, $80.
(b) The revenue generated from the fees must be deposited in an account in the state government special revenue fund.
The penalty for late submission of a license renewal application under section 148.7809 is $15.
The fees in this section are nonrefundable.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes