315.44 YMCA, YWCA; formation, certificate.
Three or more persons may form a corporation known as a Young Men's Christian Association or a Young Women's Christian Association by adopting, signing, and acknowledging a certificate of incorporation containing:
(1) the names and places of residence of the incorporators;
(2) the name of the corporation, the location of its principal place of business, and the period of its duration;
(3) the objects of its organization expressly stated;
(4) the number of its directors, not less than five, who shall manage its affairs, how and when elected, and the time and place of annual meetings; and
(5) the terms of admission to active membership.
The certificate must be recorded with the county recorder of the county of its principal place of business.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes