62Q.77 Terms of coverage disclosure.
A dental organization shall make available to an enrollee, upon request, a clear and concise description of the following terms of coverage:
(1) the dental care services and other benefits to which the enrollee is entitled under the dental plan;
(2) any exclusions or limitation on the services, kind of services, benefits, or kind of benefits to be provided, including any deductible or copayment features and any requirements for referrals to specialists;
(3) a description as to how services, including emergency dental care and out-of-area service, may be obtained;
(4) a general description of payment and copayment amounts, if any, for dental care services, which the enrollee is obligated to pay; and
(5) a telephone number by which the enrollee may obtain additional information regarding coverage.
HIST: 2000 c 410 s 2
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes