The commissioner shall supervise lead agencies' provision of day services to adults with disabilities. The commissioner shall:
(1) determine the need for day services under section 256B.4914;
(2) establish payment rates as provided under section 256B.4914;
(4) enter into interagency agreements necessary to ensure effective coordination and provision of day services;
(5) monitor and evaluate the costs and effectiveness of day services; and
(6) provide information and technical help to lead agencies and vendors in their administration and provision of day services.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes