(a) The board may charge the following nonrefundable fees:
(1) respiratory therapist application fee, $100;
(2) respiratory therapist annual registration renewal fee, $90;
(3) respiratory therapist inactive status fee, $50;
(4) respiratory therapist temporary registration fee, $90;
(5) respiratory therapist temporary permit, $60;
(6) respiratory therapist late fee, $50;
(7) duplicate license fee, $20;
(8) certification letter fee, $25;
(9) education or training program approval fee, $100;
(10) report creation and generation fee, $60 per hour; and
(11) verification fee, $25.
(b) The board may prorate the initial annual license fee. All licensees are required to pay the full fee upon license renewal. The revenue generated from the fees must be deposited in an account in the state government special revenue fund.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes