(1) seed or grain not intended for sowing purposes;
(2) seed in storage in or being transported or consigned to a conditioning establishment for conditioning, provided that the invoice or label accompanying any shipment of the seeds bears the statement "seeds for conditioning," and provided that any labeling or other representation which may be made with respect to the unconditioned seed is subject to the provisions of sections 21.82 and 21.83;
(3) any carrier with respect to seed transported or delivered for transportation in the ordinary course of its business as a carrier, provided that the carrier is not engaged in producing, conditioning, or marketing seeds subject to sections 21.82 and 21.83; or
(4) interpersonal sharing of seed for home, educational, charitable, or personal noncommercial use.
(1) contain seed of patented, protected, or proprietary varieties used without permission of the patent or certificate holder of the intellectual property associated with the variety;
(2) have been misrepresented as certified seed; or
(3) contain prohibited or restricted weed seeds or seeds from species listed as noxious by the commissioner under chapter 18.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes