Qualified businesses that operate in a job opportunity building zone, individuals who invest in a qualified business that operates in a job opportunity building zone, and property located in a job opportunity building zone qualify for:
(1) exemption from individual income taxes as provided under section 469.316;
(2) exemption from corporate franchise taxes as provided under section 469.317;
(3) exemption from the state sales and use tax and any local sales and use taxes on qualifying purchases as provided in section 297A.68, subdivision 37;
(4) exemption from the state sales tax on motor vehicles and any local sales tax on motor vehicles as provided under section 297B.03;
(5) exemption from the property tax as provided in section 272.02, subdivision 64;
(6) exemption from the wind energy production tax under section 272.029, subdivision 7; and
(7) the jobs credit allowed under section 469.318, except that a qualified business located in a create automotive recovery zone is not eligible for the credit under section 469.318 but is eligible for the credit under section 469.3181.
NOTE: The amendment to this section by Laws 2010, chapter 216, section 42, is effective for taxable years beginning after December 31, 2011. Laws 2010, chapter 216, section 42, the effective date.