Qualified businesses that operate in a job opportunity building zone, individuals who invest in a qualified business that operates in a job opportunity building zone, and property located in a job opportunity building zone qualify for:
(1) exemption from individual income taxes as provided under section 469.316;
(2) exemption from corporate franchise taxes as provided under section 469.317;
(3) exemption from the state sales and use tax and any local sales and use taxes on qualifying purchases as provided in section 297A.68, subdivision 37;
(4) exemption from the state sales tax on motor vehicles and any local sales tax on motor vehicles as provided under section 297B.03;
(5) exemption from the property tax as provided in section 272.02, subdivision 64;
(6) exemption from the wind energy production tax under section 272.029, subdivision 7; and
(7) the jobs credit allowed under section 469.318, except that a qualified business located in a create automotive recovery zone is not eligible for the credit under section 469.318 but is eligible for the credit under section 469.3181.