(1) provide access to transit for persons who have no alternative mode of transit available;
(2) increase the efficiency and productivity of public transit systems;
(3) alleviate problems of automobile congestion and energy consumption and promote desirable land use where such activities are cost-effective;
(4) maintain a state commitment to public transportation; and
(5) meet the needs of individual transit systems to the extent they are consistent with the other objectives stated above.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes