For fiscal years 2008 and 2009, the following technology surcharges are imposed on the filing fees required under the following statutes:
(1) $25 for articles of incorporation filed under section 302A.151;
(2) $25 for articles of organization filed under section 322B.17;
(3) $25 for applications for certificates of authority to transact business in Minnesota filed under section 303.06;
(4) $20 for annual reports filed by non-Minnesota corporations under section 303.14; and
(5) $50 for reinstatements to authority to transact business in Minnesota filed under section 303.19.
The surcharges listed in subdivision 1 shall be deposited into the uniform commercial code account.
This section expires June 30, 2009.