Each calendar year beginning in the calendar year following the calendar year in which a corporation receives a certificate of authority to do business in Minnesota, the secretary of state must mail by first class mail an annual registration form to the registered office of each corporation as shown on the records of the secretary of state. The form must include the following notice:
"NOTICE: Failure to file this form by December 31 of this year will result in the revocation of the authority of this corporation to transact business in Minnesota without further notice from the secretary of state, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, section 303.17."
The corporation will submit a $115 fee with the annual registration and will set forth on the form:
(1) the name of the corporation, and, if the corporation has designated an alternate name pursuant to section 303.05, subdivision 1, that alternate name;
(2) the name of the registered agent of the corporation in Minnesota;
(3) the address of its registered office;
(4) the state of incorporation; and
(5) the name and business address of the officer or other person exercising the principal functions of the chief executive officer of the corporation.