The commissioner of health may post the following information on agency Web sites, including minnesotahealthinfo.com:
(1) healthy lifestyle and preventive health care information, organized by sex and age, with procedures and treatments categorized by level of effectiveness and reliability of the supporting evidence on effectiveness;
(2) health plan company administrative efficiency report cards;
(3) health care provider charges for common procedures, based on information available under section 62J.052;
(4) evidence-based medicine guidelines and related information for use as resources by health care professionals, and summaries of the guidelines and related information for use by patients and consumers;
(5) resources and Web links related to improving efficiency in medical clinics and health care professional practices; and
(6) lists of nonprofit and charitable entities that accept donations of used medical equipment and supplies, such as crutches and walkers.
The commissioner of health, in implementing subdivision 1, shall include relevant Web links and materials from private sector and other government sources in order to avoid duplication and reduce state administrative costs.
The commissioner of health shall consult and work in cooperation with the commissioner of commerce when posting on the Web site information collected from health plan companies regulated by the commissioner of commerce.