550.22 CERTIFICATE OF SALE OF REALTY.
When a sale of real property is made upon execution, or pursuant to a judgment or order of a
court, unless otherwise specified therein, the officer shall execute to the purchaser a certificate
(1) a description of the execution, judgment, or order;
(2) a description of the property;
(3) the date of the sale and the name of the purchaser;
(4) the price paid for each parcel separately;
(5) if subject to redemption, the time allowed by law therefor.
Such certificate shall be executed, acknowledged, and recorded in the manner provided by
law for a conveyance of real property, shall be prima facie evidence of the facts therein stated,
and, upon expiration of the time for redemption, shall operate as a conveyance to the purchaser
of all the right, title, and interest of the person whose property is sold in and to the same, at the
date of the lien upon which the same was sold.
History: (9437) RL s 4308