256J.515 Overview of employment and training services.
During the first meeting with participants, job counselors must ensure that an overview of employment and training services is provided that:
(1) stresses the necessity and opportunity of immediate employment;
(2) outlines the job search resources offered;
(3) outlines education or training opportunities available;
(4) describes the range of work activities, including activities under section 256J.49, subdivision 13, clause (18), that are allowable under MFIP to meet the individual needs of participants;
(5) explains the requirements to comply with an employment plan;
(6) explains the consequences for failing to comply;
(7) explains the services that are available to support job search and work and education; and
(8) provides referral information about shelters and programs for victims of family violence, the time limit exemption, and waivers of regular employment and training requirements for family violence victims.
Failure to attend the overview of employment and training services without good cause results in the imposition of a sanction under section 256J.46.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes