256J.515 Overview of employment and training services.
During the first meeting with participants, job counselors must ensure that an overview of employment and training services is provided that:
(1) stresses the necessity and opportunity of immediate employment;
(2) outlines the job search resources offered;
(3) outlines education or training opportunities available;
(4) describes the range of work activities, including activities under section 256J.49, subdivision 13, clause (18), that are allowable under MFIP-S to meet the individual needs of participants;
(5) explains the requirements to comply with an employment plan;
(6) explains the consequences for failing to comply; and
(7) explains the services that are available to support job search and work and education.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes