336.9-602 Waiver and variance of rights and duties.
Except as otherwise provided in section 336.9-624, to the extent that they give rights to a debtor or obligor and impose duties on a secured party, the debtor or obligor may not waive or vary the rules stated in the following listed sections:
(1) section 336.9-207(b)(4)(C), which deals with use and operation of the collateral by the secured party;
(2) section 336.9-210, which deals with requests for an accounting and requests concerning a list of collateral and statement of account;
(3) section 336.9-607(c), which deals with collection and enforcement of collateral;
(6) section 336.9-609 to the extent that it imposes upon a secured party that takes possession of collateral without judicial process the duty to do so without breach of the peace;
(8) section 336.9-615(f), which deals with calculation of a deficiency or surplus when a disposition is made to the secured party, a person related to the secured party, or a secondary obligor;
(9) section 336.9-616, which deals with explanation of the calculation of a surplus or deficiency;
(11) section 336.9-623, which deals with redemption of collateral;
(12) section 336.9-624, which deals with permissible waivers; and
HIST: 2000 c 399 art 1 s 103
* NOTE: This section, as added by Laws 2000, chapter 399, *article 1, section 103, is effective July 1, 2001. Laws 2000, *chapter 399, article 1, section 130.