336.9-110 Security interests arising under article 2 or 2a.
(1) the security interest is enforceable, even if section 336.9-203(b)(3) has not been satisfied;
(2) filing is not required to perfect the security interest;
(3) the rights of the secured party after default by the debtor are governed by article 2 or 2A; and
(4) the security interest has priority over a conflicting security interest created by the debtor.
HIST: 2000 c 399 art 1 s 10
* NOTE: This section, as added by Laws 2000, chapter 399, *article 1, section 10, is effective July 1, 2001. Laws 2000, *chapter 399, article 1, section 130.
* NOTE: Minnesota Statutes 1998, section 336.9-110, which *reads as follows, is repealed July 1, 2001. Laws 2000, chapter *399, article 1, section 130.
* "336.9-110 Sufficiency of description.
* For the purposes of this article any description of *personal property or real estate is sufficient whether or not it *is specific if it reasonably identifies what is described."
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes