Subdivision 1. Amounts. The following fees must be paid to the commissioner:
(1) for an initial residential mortgage originator license, $800;
(2) for a renewal license, $400;
(3) for an initial residential mortgage servicer's license, $1,000;
(4) for a renewal license, $500;
(5) license service fees as set forth in chapter 45; and
(6) for a certificate of exemption, $100.
Subd. 2. Forfeiture. All fees are nonrefundable except that an overpayment of a fee must be refunded upon proper application.
HIST: 1998 c 343 art 1 s 10
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes