(a) A license is required to commercially take rough fish with seines in the Mississippi River from the St. Croix River junction to St. Anthony Falls.
(b) A person may take rough fish in the Mississippi River, from the St. Croix River junction to St. Anthony Falls, only with the following equipment and methods:
(1) operations shall be conducted only in the flowing waters of the river and in tributary backwaters prescribed by the commissioner;
(2) seines may be used only as prescribed by this section and rules adopted by the commissioner;
(3) seines must be hauled to a landing immediately after being placed;
(4) two seines may not be joined together in the water; and
(5) a seine may not be landed between sunset and sunrise.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes