The commissioners shall report annually to the legislature on the implementation and administration of the health care home model for state health care program enrollees in the fee-for-service, managed care, and county-based purchasing sectors beginning December 15, 2009, and each December 15 thereafter.
The commissioners shall provide to the legislature comprehensive evaluations of the health care home model three years and five years after implementation. The report must include:
(1) the number of state health care program enrollees in health care homes and the number and characteristics of enrollees with complex or chronic conditions, identified by income, race, ethnicity, and language;
(2) the number and geographic distribution of health care home providers;
(3) the performance and quality of care of health care homes;
(4) measures of preventive care;
(5) health care home payment arrangements, and costs related to implementation and payment of care coordination fees;
(6) the estimated impact of health care homes on health disparities; and
(7) estimated savings from implementation of the health care home model for the fee-for-service, managed care, and county-based purchasing sectors.
Copyright © 2018 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.