Note: see session law sections for effective dates.
No later than October 1, 2017, and annually thereafter, the state chief information officer must submit a comprehensive project portfolio report to the chairs and ranking minority members of the house of representatives and senate committees with jurisdiction over state government finance on projects requiring consultation under subdivision 1. The report must itemize:
(1) each project presented to the office for consultation in the time since the last report;
(2) the information technology cost associated with the project, including the information technology cost as a percentage of the project's complete budget;
(3) the status of the information technology components of the project's development;
(4) the date the information technology components of the project are expected to be completed; and
(5) the projected costs for ongoing support and maintenance of the information technology components after the project is complete.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes