This section establishes the fees for registrations, examinations, initial and renewal licenses, and late fees authorized under the provisions of this chapter.
Fees for mortuary science are:
(1) $50 for the initial and renewal registration of a mortuary science intern;
(2) $100 for the mortuary science examination;
(3) $125 for issuance of initial and renewal mortuary science licenses;
(4) $25 late fee charge for a license renewal; and
(5) $200 for issuing a mortuary science license by endorsement.
The license renewal fee for funeral directors is $125. The late fee charge for a license renewal is $25.
The initial and renewal fee for funeral establishments is $300. The late fee charge for a license renewal is $25.
The initial and renewal fee for a crematory is $300. The late fee charge for a license renewal is $25.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes