Subdivision 1. Generally.
This section establishes the fees for registrations, examinations,
initial and renewal licenses, and late fees authorized under the provisions of this chapter.
Subd. 2. Mortuary science fees.
Fees for mortuary science are:
(1) $50 for the initial and renewal registration of a mortuary science intern;
(2) $100 for the mortuary science examination;
(3) $125 for issuance of initial and renewal mortuary science licenses;
(4) $25 late fee charge for a license renewal; and
(5) $200 for issuing a mortuary science license by endorsement.
Subd. 3. Funeral directors.
The license renewal fee for funeral directors is $125. The
late fee charge for a license renewal is $25.
Subd. 4. Funeral establishments.
The initial and renewal fee for funeral establishments is
$300. The late fee charge for a license renewal is $25.
Subd. 5. Crematories.
The initial and renewal fee for a crematory is $300. The late fee
charge for a license renewal is $25.
History: 2007 c 147 art 9 s 32