Note: see session law sections for effective dates.
The license application fee is $100. The fee for initial licensure and annual renewal is $100. The fee for inactive status is $50. The fee for a temporary permit is $75.
The board may prorate the initial licensure fee. All licensed traditional midwives are required to pay the full fee upon license renewal.
An application for license renewal submitted after the deadline must be accompanied by a late fee of $75 in addition to the required fees.
The fees in this section are nonrefundable.
The board may also charge the following nonrefundable fees:
(1) verification fee, $25;
(2) certification letter fee, $25;
(3) education or training program approval fee, $100;
(4) report creation and generation fee, $60 per hour;
(5) duplicate license fee, $20; and
(6) criminal background check fee, $32.
(a) The following fees also apply:
(1) traditional midwifery annual registration fee, $100;
(2) traditional midwifery application fee, $100;
(3) traditional midwifery late fee, $75;
(4) traditional midwifery inactive status, $50;
(5) traditional midwifery temporary permit, $75;
(6) traditional midwifery certification fee, $25;
(7) duplicate license or registration fee, $20;
(8) certification letter, $25;
(9) education or training program approval fee, $100; and
(10) report creation and generation, $60 per hour billed in quarter-hour increments with a quarter-hour minimum.
(b) The revenue generated from the fees must be deposited in an account in the state government special revenue fund.