"Person" means any individual, partnership, corporation, or association.
"Displaced person" means any person who, notwithstanding the lack of federal financial participation, meets the definition of a displaced person under United States Code, title 42, sections 4601 to 4655, and regulations adopted under those sections.
(1) acquisition by eminent domain;
(2) acquisition by negotiation;
(3) programs of areawide systematic housing code enforcement; and
"Acquiring authority" includes:
(1) the state and every public and private body and agency thereof which has the power of eminent domain; and
(2) any acquiring authority carrying out an areawide systematic housing code enforcement program.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes