480.183 JUDICIAL DISTRICTS; SCHEDULED DATES OF STATE TRANSFER;
DEFINITION OF SERVICES.
Subdivision 1. Date of state transfer.
The court administration expenditures as defined in
this section for the remaining judicial districts shall be transferred to the state according to the
(1) effective July 1, 2003, the Second and Fourth Judicial Districts;
(2) effective July 1, 2004, the First and Third Judicial Districts; and
(3) effective July 1, 2005, the Sixth and Tenth Judicial Districts.
Subd. 2. Definition; salary expenditures.
"Salary expenditures" means the salary of court
administration employees, including salaries, related fringe benefits, and insurance, granted to
court and other county employees in collective bargaining or county pay plans.
Subd. 3. Definition; court administration expenditures.
expenditures" means the total expenditures of (1) salary expenditures as defined under subdivision
2 and (2) other related administrative operating expenditures.
Subd. 4. Definition; mandated court services.
"Mandated court services" means services
(1) guardian ad litem;
(3) Minnesota Rules, parts 9525.0900
(4) civil commitment examination, not including hospitalization or treatment costs, for
mental commitments and related proceedings under chapter 253B; and
(5) in forma pauperis costs.
History: 1Sp2001 c 5 art 5 s 15