The director may adopt rules under chapter 14 governing the following elements of the lottery:
(1) the number and types of lottery retailers' locations;
(2) qualifications of lottery retailers and application procedures for lottery retailer contracts;
(3) investigation of lottery retailer applicants;
(4) appeal procedures for denial, suspension, or cancellation of lottery retailer contracts;
(5) compensation of lottery retailers;
(6) accounting for and deposit of lottery revenues by lottery retailers;
(7) procedures for issuing lottery procurement contracts and for the investigation of bidders on those contracts;
(8) payment of prizes;
(9) procedures needed to ensure the integrity and security of the lottery; and
(10) other rules the director considers necessary for the efficient operation and administration of the lottery.
Copyright © 2015 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.