(a) A labeler must keep (1) for three years complete records of each seed lot sold in this state, and (2) for one year a file sample of each seed lot after disposition of the lot.
(b) The labeler must retain the following information as part of the complete record for each seed lot sold:
(1) the lot number or other lot identification;
(2) a copy of the genuine grower's or tree seed collector's declaration, or a similar document containing the same information;
(3) copies of invoices showing the sale of each seed lot, including the name of the person the seed was sold to, the amount sold, the date of sale, the name of the kind or the kind and variety of the seed, and the lot number;
(4) a copy of the label that was attached to or accompanied the seed lot;
(5) a copy of the field and final certification documents, if applicable;
(6) a copy of each testing report of the seed for labeling purposes; and
(7) a file sample of the seed lot which is representative of the seed lot and of sufficient size to constitute an official sample in accordance with section 201.43 of the Federal Seed Act regulations.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes