(1) "disabled condition" means the condition of being unconscious, semiconscious, incoherent, or otherwise incapacitated to communicate;
(2) "disabled person" means a person in a disabled condition;
(3) "the emergency symbol" means the caduceus inscribed within a six-barred cross used by the American Medical Association to denote emergency information;
(4) "identifying device" means an identifying bracelet, necklace, metal tag, or similar device bearing the emergency symbol and the information needed in an emergency;
(5) "medical practitioner" means a person licensed or authorized to practice medicine, osteopathic medicine, and the healing arts.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes