An agent or employee of another may not drain or fill a wetland, wholly or partially, unless the agent or employee has:
(1) obtained a signed statement from the property owner stating that the wetland replacement plan required for the work has been obtained or that a replacement plan is not required; and
(2) mailed or sent by electronic transmission a copy of the statement to the local government unit with jurisdiction over the wetland.
The board shall develop a form to be distributed to contractors' associations, local government units, and soil and water conservation districts to comply with this section. The form must include:
(1) a listing of the activities for which a replacement plan is required;
(3) the telephone number to call for information on the responsible local government unit;
(4) a statement that national wetland inventory maps are on file with the soil and water conservation district office; and
(5) spaces for a description of the work and the names, mailing addresses or other contact information, and telephone numbers of the person authorizing the work and the agent or employee proposing to undertake it.