(a) For the purpose of keeping a disqualified individual away from individuals receiving services in a license holder's home, when the disqualified individual has not received a set-aside and a variance has not been granted under chapter 245C, the commissioner may issue:
(1) an order of denial of an application;
(2) an order of conditional license; or
(3) an order of revocation.
(b) An order issued by the commissioner under this section is subject to notice and appeal rights provided under this chapter as follows:
(1) an order of denial of an application according to section 245A.05;
(2) an order of conditional license according to section 245A.06; and
(3) an order of revocation of a license according to section 245A.07.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes