(a) The commissioner shall examine the detailed survey report and within 30 days of receipt make a final advisory report to the drainage authority. The final advisory report must state whether the commissioner:
(1) finds the detailed survey report is incomplete and not in accordance with the provisions of this chapter, specifying the incomplete or nonconforming provisions;
(2) approves the detailed survey report as an acceptable plan to drain the property affected;
(3) does not approve the plan and recommendations for changes;
(4) finds the proposed drainage project is not of public benefit or utility under the environmental, land use, and multipurpose water management criteria in section 103E.015, subdivision 1, specifying the facts and evidence supporting the findings; or
(5) finds a soil survey is needed, and, if it is, makes a request to the engineer to make a soil survey.
(b) The commissioner shall direct the final advisory report to the drainage authority and file it with the auditor.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes