(a) Each notice shall specify or contain:
(1) the name of the mortgagor, the mortgagee, each assignee of the mortgage, if any, and the original or maximum principal amount secured by the mortgage;
(2) the date of the mortgage, and when and where recorded, except where the mortgage is upon registered land, in which case the notice shall state that fact, and when and where registered;
(3) the amount claimed to be due on the mortgage on the date of the notice;
(4) a description of the mortgaged premises, conforming substantially to that contained in the mortgage, and the commonly used street address of the mortgaged premises;
(5) the time and place of sale;
(6) the time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagor, the mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns; and
(7) for mortgaged premises described in section 582.032, subdivision 1, the following statement in capital letters: "THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED."
(b) If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23. The notice must state that the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on the specified date.