Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Minnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes


The owner may have a certificate canceled by delivering the original to the department or the board by which it was issued with the request that it be canceled. The department or board shall stamp the original "canceled" with the date of the cancellation and keep it. Upon notice in writing from the department or board issuing a certificate that it has been canceled, the county recorder shall release the duplicate filed of record without charge.