The requirements for the written disclosure of material risks under section 17.91, subdivision 2; the three-day review period under section 17.941; the cover sheet requirement under section 17.942; and the contract readability requirements under section 17.943, subdivision 1, do not apply to contracts which provide for:
(1) the sale and purchase of a fixed amount of a commodity for delivery at a set price;
(2) cash sale and forward delivery grain contracts for grain meeting certain specifications and does not prescribe the time, manner, and nature of planting, cultivating, and harvesting the crop producing the grain, including fixed price forward contracts, minimum price contracts, mini-max contracts, basis contracts, hedge-to-arrive contracts, and delayed price contracts;
(4) futures contracts which involve the sale or purchase of a standardized quantity of a commodity for future delivery on a regulated commodity exchange;
(5) agricultural marketing contracts between a capital stock cooperative and its members under section 308A.205; or
(6) occasional sales between persons who produce or cause to be produced food, feed, or fiber in a quantity beyond their own family use.