17.9442 Applicability of contract requirements.
The requirements for the written disclosure of material risks under section 17.91, subdivision 2; the three-day review period under section 17.941; the cover sheet requirement under section 17.942; and the contract readability requirements under section 17.943, subdivision 1, do not apply to contracts which provide for:
(1) the sale and purchase of a fixed amount of a commodity for delivery at a set price;
(2) price-later grain contracts;
(4) future contracts which involve the sale or purchase of a standardized quantity of a commodity for future delivery on a regulated commodity exchange;
(5) agricultural marketing contracts between a capital stock cooperative and its members under section 308A.205; or
(6) occasional sales between persons who produce or cause to be produced food, feed, or fiber in a quantity beyond their own family use.
HIST: 2000 c 470 s 10