(a) The commissioner shall regulate and license:
(1) drilling, constructing, and repair of wells;
(2) sealing of wells;
(3) installing of well pumps and pumping equipment;
(4) excavating, drilling, repairing, and sealing of elevator borings;
(5) construction, repair, and sealing of environmental bore holes; and
(6) construction, repair, and sealing of vertical heat exchangers.
(b) The commissioner shall examine and license well contractors, limited well/boring contractors, and elevator boring contractors, and examine and register monitoring well contractors.
(c) The commissioner shall license explorers engaged in exploratory boring and shall examine persons who supervise or oversee exploratory boring.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes