(a) The commissioner shall regulate and license:
(1) drilling, constructing, and repair of wells;
(2) sealing of wells;
(3) installing of well pumps and pumping equipment;
(4) excavating, drilling, repairing, and sealing of elevator borings;
(5) construction, repair, and sealing of environmental wells; and
(6) construction, repair, and sealing of bored geothermal heat exchangers.
(b) The commissioner shall examine and license well contractors, limited well/boring contractors, elevator boring contractors, and environmental well contractors.
(c) The commissioner shall license explorers engaged in exploratory boring and shall examine persons who supervise or oversee exploratory boring.
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes