An agent or employee of another may not drain or fill a wetland, wholly or partially, unless the agent or employee has:
(1) obtained a signed statement from the property owner stating that the wetland replacement plan required for the work has been obtained or that a replacement plan is not required; and
(2) mailed a copy of the statement to the local government unit with jurisdiction over the wetland.
The board shall develop a form to be distributed to contractors' associations, local government units, and soil and water conservation districts to comply with this section. The form must include:
(1) a listing of the activities for which a replacement plan is required;
(3) the telephone number to call for information on the responsible local government unit;
(4) a statement that national wetland inventory maps are on file with the soil and water conservation district office; and
(5) spaces for a description of the work and the names, mailing addresses, and telephone numbers of the person authorizing the work and the agent or employee proposing to undertake it.