341.27 COMMISSION DUTIES.
The commission shall:
(1) issue, deny, renew, suspend, or revoke licenses;
(2) make and maintain records of its acts and proceedings including the issuance, denial,
renewal, suspension, or revocation of licenses;
(3) keep public records of the commission open to inspection at all reasonable times;
(4) assist the director in the development of rules to be implemented under this chapter; and
(5) conform to the rules adopted under this chapter.
History: 2006 c 282 art 11 s 19