303.14 ANNUAL REPORT.
Subdivision 1. Filed with secretary of state; contents.
Each calendar year beginning in
the calendar year following the calendar year in which a corporation receives a certificate of
authority to do business in Minnesota, the secretary of state must mail by first class mail an annual
registration form to the registered office of each corporation as shown on the records of the
secretary of state. The form must include the following notice:
"NOTICE: Failure to file this form by December 31 of this year will result in the revocation
of the authority of this corporation to transact business in Minnesota without further notice from
the secretary of state, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, section 303.17."
The corporation will submit a $115 fee with the annual registration and will set forth on
(1) the name of the corporation, and, if the corporation has designated an alternate name
pursuant to section
303.05, subdivision 1
, that alternate name;
(2) the name of the registered agent of the corporation in Minnesota;
(3) the address of its registered office;
(4) the state of incorporation; and
(5) the name and business address of the officer or other person exercising the principal
functions of the chief executive officer of the corporation.
Subd. 2.[Repealed, 3Sp1981 c 2 art 1 s 75
Subd. 3.[Repealed, 2000 c 395 s 23
Subd. 4.[Repealed, 2000 c 395 s 23
Subd. 5.[Repealed, 2000 c 395 s 23
History: (7495-14) 1935 c 200 s 14; 3Sp1981 c 2 art 1 s 38-40; 1982 c 496 s 4; 1986 c 444;
1988 c 682 s 16,17; 1989 c 236 s 9; 1995 c 128 art 3 s 4; 1997 c 137 s 8; 2000 c 395 s 6