119A.535 APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS.
Eligible Head Start organizations must submit a plan to the department for approval on a
form and in the manner prescribed by the commissioner. The plan must include:
(1) the estimated number of low-income children and families the program will be able to
(2) a description of the program design and service delivery area which meets the needs of
and encourages access by low-income working families;
(3) a program design that ensures fair and equitable access to Head Start services for all
populations and parts of the service area;
(4) a plan for coordinating services to maximize assistance for child care costs available to
families under chapter 119B; and
(5) identification of regular Head Start, early Head Start, and innovative services based upon
demonstrated needs to be provided.
History: 2006 c 263 art 6 s 4