Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature

Office of the Revisor of Statutes

103C.635 APPEALS.
(a) A person aggrieved by an order of a county board or joint county board in a proceeding
under sections 103C.601 to 103C.631 may appeal to the district court upon the grounds and in the
manner provided by sections 103E.091 and 103E.095, for a county drainage proceeding.
(b) Notices required by sections 103E.091 and 103E.095, to be filed with the county auditor
shall also be filed with the district board or joint district board.
(c) An appeal may not be taken from an order made under section 103C.611 or 103C.615 by
the board, joint board of county commissioners, district board, or joint district board if the order
dismisses a petition or refuses to establish a project.
History: 1990 c 391 art 3 s 31

Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes