This is an historical version of this statute chapter. Also view the most recent published version.
469.119 Loan application requirements.
Subdivision 1. Application contents. Prior to the loaning of any funds for a redevelopment project in a redevelopment area the local agency shall receive from the applicant and, in the case of department participation, shall forward to the state agency a loan application. The application shall be in the form adopted by the local agency, and shall contain among other things the following information:
(1) a general description of the redevelopment project and of the industrial, recreational, commercial, or manufacturing enterprise for which the project has been or is to be established;
(2) a legal description of all real estate necessary for the project;
(3) plans and other documents as may be required to show the type, structure, and general character of the redevelopment project;
(4) a general description of the type, classes, and number of employees employed or to be employed in the operation of the redevelopment project; and
(5) cost or estimates of cost of establishing the redevelopment project.
Copyright © 2005 by the Revisor of Statutes, State of Minnesota. All rights reserved.