357.17 Notaries public.
The maximum fees to be charged and collected by a notary public shall be as follows:
(1) For protest of nonpayment of note or bill of exchange or of nonacceptance of such bill, where protest is legally necessary, and copy thereof, $1;
(2) For every other protest and copy, $1;
(3) For making and serving every notice of nonpayment of note or nonacceptance of bill and copy thereof, $1;
(4) For any affidavit or paper for which provision is not made herein, $1 per folio, and 20 cents per folio for copies;
(5) For each oath administered, $1;
(6) For acknowledgments of deeds and for other services authorized by law, the legal fees allowed other officers for like services;
(7) For recording each instrument required by law to be recorded by the notary, $1 per folio.