469.336 Tax incentives available in zones.
Qualified businesses that operate in a biotechnology and health sciences industry zone, individuals who invest in a qualified business that operates in a biotechnology and health sciences industry zone, and property of a qualified business located in a biotechnology and health sciences industry zone qualify for:
(1) exemption from the property tax as provided in section 272.02, subdivision 65;
(2) exemption from corporate franchise taxes as provided under section 469.337;
(3) exemption from the state sales and use tax and any local sales and use taxes on qualifying purchases as provided in section 297A.68, subdivision 38;
(4) research and development credits as provided under section 469.339;
(5) jobs credits as provided under section 469.338.
HIST: 1Sp2003 c 21 art 2 s 15
Official Publication of the State of Minnesota
Revisor of Statutes